Job Title: Marketing Mix Modeling Specialist
Reports to: Marketing Analytics Director
Key interactions: Research & Development Department and Sales Department.
Job Purpose/Role Description:
A Senior Marketing Mix Modeling Specialist at MASS Analytics is responsible for project management, project delivery and client relationship maintenance. The main focus is to ensure excellent delivery of various data analytics projects (e.g. Marketing Mix Modelling projects, segmentation…), technical demos & training for clients and work closely with the R&D and Business Development teams to ensure the continuous technical and commercial development of our portfolio of products.
- Mirror and assist the Marketing team Manager in delivering Data Analytics projects end to end: from kick-off, data collection, data preparation & processing, modelling to results and recommendations.
- Prepare project reports and present back to the client where need be
- Provide Demos, Training, Help Desk services & all needed support to clients.
- Build and maintain ongoing relationships with clients and actively contribute to renewals
- Pitch clients and prepare customized proposals covering both the commercial & technical parts
- Work closely with the R&D department to test, propose new features and contribute new ideas to enhance the developments of our products.
- Actively support the Business Development teams (Marketing & Sales) in client acquisition, conversion and renewal.
Qualifications & Experiences:
- BSc/MSc in a quantitative field like Mathematics, Engineering, Statistics, Economics or Business Analytics.
- + 3 year experience in a similar domain.
Key Attributes/Main Competencies:
- Understanding of data mining, machine learning, and statistical models including linear & logistic regression, clustering, etc…
- Experience in a Marketing related field is a major plus
- Excel skills are required.
- Strong Knowledge with Regression analysis
- Experience with common data science toolkits (R, Python, Eviews, etc…).
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- fluent in written and spoken English.